News:

New Board:  Forum Support (Below Chandlery). Forum Support to submit any questions.

Main Menu

Thank you

Started by Dale Tanski, December 30, 2018, 09:13:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dale Tanski

This is the time of year where people tend to look back and analyze both the good and the questionable of the past year. One of the overwhelming positives has been this forum, both for me personally but to our business as well.

From all of our family, (all six of us are involved in the store in some fashion) we would like to sincerely thank you for the business that you have blessed us with.  It has been our pleasure to talk with so many of you, and even meet you personally on your travels through the Buffalo NY area. 

Although we try to personalize our service to all of our customers, and I know owning a 365 is a plus, we truly enjoy our interaction with the people from this forum.  I should mention that we have also corresponded with several Pearson 424 and Pearson 30 owners along the way that follow this forum closely for relevant information. 

I would like to take this opportunity to once again thank you for all of your business.  Whether it was a suit of sails, new standing rigging, lifelines or a simple shackle, thank you so very much.

Good Sailing...

Dale & Eric Tanski
Obersheimer Sailor Supply
Buffalo New York
Maruska Hull #40 ketch
"Maruska"
Pearson 365 Cutter Ketch
1976 Hull #40
Buffalo, N.Y.

S/V AMITY

Biggest thanks go to you. 

Cheers!  Jim