News:

New Board:  Forum Support (Below Chandlery). Forum Support to submit any questions.

Main Menu

Incommunicado

Started by INCOMMUNICADO, August 02, 2016, 08:20:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

INCOMMUNICADO

Well things change in life . We have now owned maintained , upgraded and loved Incommunicado for 27 years. She has been a wonderful addiction to our family. The time has come to sell her. We are asking 50,000 well worth the price. Allen
Allen & Michelle Willis Owners of S/V Incommunicado. Hull # 18. Have owned her for 20+ years.

PC Sailor

Hello Allen: 
My husband and I are narrowing down our search for a new (to us) boat... we are interested in hearing more about Incommunicado.
Still for sale? Where located?
Best regards,
Susan & Simon 435 655 8785

FBNOODLEMAN

Hello Susan and Simon: Our 36 Pilothouse is for sale to a Pearson Lover. Toothpick is presently lying in Puerto Vallarta, Mx. a wonderful place to keep a boat in Mexico. First Class marina, and a "true" hurricane hole in central Mexico. If you want any specifics, please contact me. jim Nordstrom aka Toothpick

SV THIRD DAY

Quote from: FBNOODLEMAN on September 10, 2016, 12:19:06 PM
Hello Susan and Simon: Our 36 Pilothouse is for sale to a Pearson Lover. Toothpick is presently lying in Puerto Vallarta, Mx. a wonderful place to keep a boat in Mexico. First Class marina, and a "true" hurricane hole in central Mexico. If you want any specifics, please contact me. jim Nordstrom aka Toothpick

Yawza....that makes be want to fly down there Pronto...what great boat in an even better location!
Rich Boren
><(((0>
S/V THIRD DAY
Hudson Force 50 Ketch...but we MISS our Pearson 365!!!!
Blog:http://www.sailblogs.com/member/svthirdday/

FBNOODLEMAN

This part of Mexico is a secret, don't tell CNN or major new media. They call this part of Mexico the gold coast, because of the weather, and the people. Drugs are all over Mexico as well as the upper 48, so that does not change. Here the locals are investing in their county, and would rather just live, raise a family, and try to stay away from government clutches. We have lived on our boat for 15 years, coming home to northern California in the summer when the weather is way toooo  hot and humid. We have used Toothpick as a condo here in Mexico, moving to see sights, but always returning to Nuevo Vallarta, (near Puerto Vallarta) where the bay is beautiful, nice local anchorages, etc. and a nice airport. Come on down, jim Nordstrom on s/v Toothpick